Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tackle Soccer!

Practicing throwing the ball in. Brady doesn't like not being able to touch the ball with his hands. So, he will try to get the ball near the goalie and then pick it up and move it away from the other kids. I guess he thinks that if he is near the goalie, no one will notice!

Dribbling the ball...
Oh, the look of victory. Of course, he only knocked down a few kids to get the goal!

I just thought this was a good picture!

Most of his team...

This one is blurry, but I had to include it. It is an action shot of Brady getting ready to tackle his own teammate to take the ball. Fortunately, he didn't tackle too much this time. I think he is finally starting to understand that there is no tackling in soccer. However, he did get frustrated and said that those other green guys kept stealing the ball away from him. We had to explain that that is what they are supposed to do!

1 comment:

mrs.krause.english said...

Winston and I think that soccer is not the sport for Brady--definitely stick to football. More tackling.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey